I finally found a DRZ I really wanted and a seller willing to work with my budget.
This bike is so sweet! Raven helped me retrieve it and she rode it a little, she said it’s a demon bike and she’s scared it will whisper evil, evil things to me while I ride.
Here’s all the specs so you can nerd out and drool!
– Racetech gold valves – forks.
– Racetech front springs – .46mm/kg (180lbs)
– Ohlins rear shock – fully adjustable
– 2 ohlins rear springs (installed on for 180lbs & one for 215lbs)
– 4.2 Gallon Acerbis tank
– Corbin seat
– Kytech aluminum rear rack
– Electric start
– Suzuki kick start kit installed
– Twin Air air filter
– manual cam chain adjuster
– JD Jet kit
– remove coast enrichner
– AP mods
– extended adjustable fuel screw
– White brothers exhaust
– protective case covers
– Fat Bars
– handlebar risers – up 1″, forward 1″
– cycra handguard
– Scotts steering stabilizer post and mount
– Pirelli XCMH front
– Bridgestone Griddy ED
– Bridgestone ultra heavy duty tubes
– Street Legal title
– Brake light via banjo pressure switch
Bike is actually a Kawasaki klx400r – identical to the drz400e
This is pretty much the best purchase I have ever made. I can’t wait to tear up some dirt!